Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cosplay restaurant a hit in China

'' There lovers Cosplay. In Shanghai, there are many cafés and board game aggravated, for this reason, we decided to open a restaurant which combinant terms for not
See all stories on the steep this»

Post full of Vue on Google Alerts, Cosplay

Cosplay Costumes FAQs.

Yuna Cosplay Kimono last Fantasy X?
I asked this question before, But the response is not really help.I have the material now, but I don't know how to do it on the top half of Kimono Yuna.

I am the purpose Yuna's outfit convoquer of Final Fantasy X but I am post on how to do it on the top half of ' kimono '. here is a picture reference if you are crossing of what I mean.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en not.I am in the top quarter of white costume.

Of the others cosplay strange land, come together to make the suit two who sens skirts and on their heads: for this reason, I am could I possible change a stimulus of existing traditional kimono to fit Yuna's outfit? if not do you have suggestions, help understand if many because this is not only a cosplay projects but also a project Textiles I will classés.

Thank you in advance.

P. S. RANA I excuse to repeat the question but I don't find answers to, I was waiting for the first time I have time on google for a hand, but he just came together and place to buy the outfit where John I want to do it for a project textiles I will make classés on.

I might have a suggestion, but we needed can arrange links, what has been the party work. Yahoo ago.

Proposal post.

Bandai to Open official Southern Gundam in AkihabaraChina Joy.Otaku cosplay situation in China-Blog services not Links: Cosplay, GQ Snobs, win RMB13KCosplay cruise speed door open for more event Attendees photographer announced not the Bandai Gundam official opening in the Southern End of AprilRecommended Cosplay Costumes.

Reach and.Restaurant • Cosplay • China

under.Cosplay news

Love post?Subscribe to RSS to provide food and charges more food.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment