Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Rant Marluxia


Some viewers they wanted to see more of Marly. Here is HIS other side of the story.

Cosplay Costumes FAQs.

Light Yagami Cosplay anything?
You know the light Yagami (Kira) two to Bolster/Manga ' death Note ' right? So say I were to cosplay like him; then to walk around in public.Did a man gives me any phrase references cold/elbows you answer to those who come witness: I would light say if asked?That would light do if a man did what? to have anything at all.I just want it can be as one person was actually with light Yagami if they were talking to me; help me brainstorm some ideas reference.

'' I? JUSTICE NANNouvo God made all things lapresWAHAHAHA "
Shout this one from no where as much as you liek in random times.
—-> "I said a not not. COLD not KIRA!!!!!"
Does it crazy rire
'' I will take a Cyprus not not potatoe .. and TO EAT IT! "
"I am your God.? ATTACK KÈ"
Famous Quotes and anything you would have to say yes = 3 Hope, this can help.

Proposal post.

Sakura-Con 2008.NotN occur."Way of life and the DeathNote" Death Note Cosplay. light and adventure Manbra L:Episode the Rant 19.Cosplay Death Note Cosplay. touchmymafia the best two/expect/Random ass Clips part 1 death Note cosplay-Oops, I did it a third time Recommend Cosplay Costumes.

Balisés and.

under. Video cosplay

Love post? Subscribe to RSS to feed and take up more charges.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment